Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where has time gone?

I'm working on something that has me communicating with travel companies worldwide and their advertising buyers. This week I engaged a woman from Canada who considers travel a hobby and apparently blogs about it. I had a look at her blog and really enjoyed it. This reminded me that I haven't blogged myself in quite a while.

Two months to be exact, as today is 31st July in New Zealand. Two months. Unbelievable. It isn't like I haven't thought about it. In fact, every single day I have a topic or thought worthy of writing about. But clearly I haven't managed the time to sit down and do it.

Much has happened this Winter and tomorrow starts August, which I suspect is going to be quite a hectic month for me. But I really want to make blogging a part of my every day ... you know, like exercising, eating right, taking some time out for me ... all the things I know that I'm supposed to do and don't do.

Maybe time really does speed up and slow down? Maybe the fact that we have less daylight and more darkness in Winter makes me feel like I have less time. Everyone around me seems to be saying the same thing ... "I can't believe it's already the end of July."

No comments:

Post a Comment